• Commercial pilot certificate & Instrument Rating for category and class of aircraft. (ATP in category meets this requirement.)
• First or Second Class FAA Medical Certificate
• 2000 hours total flight time
• 1500 hours flight hours in category
• 1000 hours PIC in category
• 500 hours of rotorcraft turbine time
• 200 hours of cross country
• 100 hours of unaided night.
• 50 hours of unaided night can be accepted with a minimum of 100 hours of aided night.
• 50 hours of hood or actual time instrument time in flight in category. (Simulator time does not count.) A pilot that is dual qualified in fixed wing with 100 hours of actual instrument time can reduce this requirement to 25 hours.
• Able to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external entities to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
• 2500 hours total time
• 2000 hours in category
• Experience in HAA operations
• ATP Certificate
• Search and Rescue Experience
• Bachelor’s degree