Bachelor degree preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• ATP certificate with multi-engine land rating.
• First-Class medical certificate.
• FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator’s Permit.
• Minimum flight experience required:
• 2000 hours total fixed-wing flight time.
• 1500 hours PIC fixed-wing flight time (PIC for this purpose is defined as Captain/Aircraft Commander of record, not simply the sole manipulator of the controls).
• 1000 hours turbine time.
• Single-pilot turbine experience preferred.
• Mountain experience preferred.
• Phenom 100 type rating preferred.
• Hold a valid passport.
• Read, write and speak fluently the English language.
• Successfully pass the following checks:
• Pre-employment DOT drug screen.
• PRIA background check.
• Criminal History Records Check.
• Ability to relocate within 45 miles of the Aspen, CO (KASE) airport.
Working conditions are those of a typical flight operation. The working environment is subject to varying locations and climatic conditions, variable hours and time zone changes, jet fuel and exhaust fumes, and noise from aircraft and ground equipment.
The position requires physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, kneeling, twisting, climbing, squatting, bending and lifting of bags and equipment.