||EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• Four year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Twelve credit hours of college-level Biblical studies strongly preferred.
• Air Transport Pilot Certificate (ATP) required.
• 5,000 hours minimum total time across all aircraft required.
• DC8 Type Rating preferred.
• Heavy multi-engine jet and international/transoceanic experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Maintain current Aviation First Class Medical Certificate
• Valid ATP-AMEL (Airline Transport Pilot – Aircraft Multi-Engine Land)
• DC8 type rating
• FCC Restricted Radio Permit
• Must maintain currency in the aircraft types assigned.