||Licenses and Ratings:
• ATP with appropriate ratings
• Current first class medical certificate
• Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
• Valid United States passport
• Minimum of 1 turbojet type rating
• Type rating in current Tuthill Corporation aircraft type preferred
• 4,500 hours total flight time
• 3,500 hours PIC
• 2,500 hours multi engine PIC
• 1,000 hours turbojet PIC
• Single pilot turbine experience preferred
• Associate Degree or higher
• NBAA CAM training a plus
• Applicant must be willing to fly multiple types of equipment, not exceeding two, in a single pilot environment if required.
• Applicant must be comfortable and at ease with interaction among passengers and all other company personnel.