• High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
• Hold the airman certifications and ratings necessary to serve as a pilot in command under FAR
• FAA airline transport pilot or commercial pilot.
• FAA airline transport pilot or commercial pilot licensed with helicopter and instrument rating (helicopter)
• Must pass an FAA Class II medical exam on an annual basis
• Must pass drug and alcohol testing at initial hiring and then on a random testing basis
• Valid Class D Driver's license in the state of residency with an acceptable driving record
This is a relief pilot position that will support our Southern Minnesota region.