||* Must have 1,200 TT, 100 hours multi-engine, (Of which must be PIC) 500 hours cross-country (defined as a point to point), 75 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft), 100 hours at night
* FAA Commercial Pilot License with an instrument rating or ATP, high performance and complex endorsements
* Instrument proficiency check within the last six months.
* English Proficient
* First Class or Second Class Medical
* FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
* Current Passport
* Eligible to work in the U.S., and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
*Pilots are expected to live within 1 hour from their base.
* Valid driver's license