• Working knowledge of all Federal Aviation Regulations applicable to Part 135.
• Thorough knowledge of FAA, ICAO, & other international flight operations regulations
• Strong organizational skills & advanced multi-tasking abilities
• Strong interpersonal, verbal/written, and presentation skills are necessary to perform job at the expected level
• Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, email and web-based and/or mobile device applications
• Must possess a passionate attention to detail and the ability to work in a team atmosphere
• Present a well-groomed appearance at all times adhering to company standards Qualifications
• Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements. Applicants who do not meet ALL of these minimum requirements at the time of application will not be considered.
• First Class Medical
• Minimum of 1,500 hours of Total Time (Fixed Wing)
• Valid Passport