• Hold a current unrestricted ATP certificate with an airplane category multi-engine class rating and English proficiency endorsement
• Hold a current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
• Hold an FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
• Hold a valid passport with no restrictions on international travel
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• Have a minimum of 1500 hours of total time
o Military conversion of .3 per sortie
• Have a minimum of 500 hours of turbine time
• Have a minimum of 1000 fixed wing or 500 hours with a 121 carrier
• Minimum age of 23 (all Southern pilot positions are subject to FAA 121 mandatory retirement regulations)
• Do you have the ability to pass a 10 year security background check and a DOT pre-employment test.
• Current & Qualified and operating in a part 121, 135 or part 91 environment.