||Maritime Helicopters (Homer, Alaska) is now accepting resumes for experienced utility pilot. Position requires experience in either 206L,407 or AW119 Koala helicopters, with emphasis on precision long line skills. Applicants must possess a Helicopter Commercial/ Instrument Certificate with a minimum of 1500 hrs PIC helicopter and meet minimum OAS/AMD requirements, which includes 400 hours of experience flying in mountain/rough terrain (above 5000’ DA). 100 helicopter hours in the last 12 months. Must be willing to relocate in Alaska. Alaska flying experience or similar strongly desired. Competitive Salary and Benefits.
• Three seasons of operational experience in remote locations
• Arctic winter experience (Preferred)
• Mountain experience
• Previously OAS/AMD carded
• Proficient in production Long Line/Vertical Reference work
• Previous Alaska or similar flying experience (Preferred)