• Commercial pilot certificate & Instrument Rating for category and class of aircraft. (Airplane, Single Engine Land) (ATP in category and class meets this requirement.)
• First or Second Class FAA Medical Certificate
• 2500 Total time
• 1000 hours PIC in category
• 500 hours of cross country
• 100 hours night time
• 100 hours of actual instrument time in flight in category.
• Able to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external entities to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
• 3000 hours total time
• 2000 hours aircraft flight hours in category
• 300 hours of Turbine time.
• Previous PC-12 experience
• Experience in HAA operations
• Bachelor’s degree
Employment Status Requirements:
Life Link III does not sponsor employment visas of any kind. As a pre-condition of employment, all applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.