• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Must have an FAA A&P license or have completed a military aircraft repairer school for AH-64A/D
• Minimum of 7 years' experience in aircraft maintenance or 4 years of verifiable RDT&E experience in rotary wing aircraft Army Aviation maintenance is required
• Must have Military installation DEPOT level maintenance experience
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
• We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
• Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
• Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands, working at heights with fall protection devices
• Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
• May be required to lift up to 50 pounds and carry for short distances.
• May be required to read dials/gauges, identify small objects and hand tools.
• Must be able to see imperfections, micrometer readings and other small scales.
• Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
• Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
• May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, APU, etc.