||• Logged a minimum of 1,500 hours as pilot in command of airplanes with a minimum of 100 hours in a turbine;
• Successfully pass a Company training program and a check ride with the company check airman;
• Satisfactory complete the Aerial Observer training and appropriate Company DOT Op Qualification tasks in accordance with 49CFR 192 and 195;
• Flights may be Domestic, and/or International. Pilots will be responsible for coordinating own flight planning and coordination.
• Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, GIS background, and or software development abilities is required;
• High School graduate.
• *The position requires candidates to:
1. Have and maintain a valid driver’s license;
2. Have or apply for Passport;
3. Provide a driver’s abstract for review;
4. Successfully complete a pre-employment medical screening, including drug and alcohol testing.
• College graduate
• International experience, aerial pipeline patrol experience, mountain flying experience
• Previous flight experience piloting a Cessna 208 Caravan is desirable.