• Total Flight Time = 2,000 hours
• Total Pilot-In-Command = 1,000 hours PIC Rotor craft.
• Cross Country Flight Time= 500 hours
• Night Flight Time= 100 hours, including 50 hours night unaided
• Instrument Flight Time= 75 hours (50 in flight).
• Turbine Helicopter = 500 hours
• FAA Commercial Pilot Rotor craft Certificate and Instrument Helicopter Rating (Airline Transport Pilot Rotor craft Preferred)
• FAA 2nd Class Medical (1st Class required as some locations)
Rotor Wing Desired Experience:
• Air Medical operations
• Single Pilot IFR operations
• Night Vision Goggle operations
• Some locations require a maximum flight-ready weight of 230 lbs.
• Most locations require residency within a prescribed distance from the assigned base.
Requires activities requiring a moderate amount of standing, sitting and walking. Able to conduct activities requiring a moderate to a rigorous amount of static pushing, pulling, reaching and lifting. Capable of lifting 75 lbs floor to bench height. Ability to hear routine aircraft noises. Maintains a "duty" weight (bodyweight + uniform/equipment helmet not included) for Rotor Wing (Helicopter) operations. Must be able to wear a commercially available respirator mask with proper fit when requested. It requires close and distant visual capability (Class 2 Aviation Medical). Periodic hands to key ability (typing).