• Total Flight Time = 2,500 hours/500 hr
• Total Pilot-In-Command = 1,000 hours PIC airplane
• Cross Country Flight Time= 500 hours/100 hr
• Night Flight Time= 100 hours/25 hr
• Instrument Flight Time= 75 hours (50 in flight)
• Multi-Engine and/or Turbine Single engine Time = 500 hours
• Turbojet = 1,500 hours for Turbojet PIC position
• FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (Type Rating in applicable Metro operate aircraft preferred)
• Commercial Certificate and Instrument Rating (for SIC)
• FAA 2nd Class Medical (1st Class for Turbojet PIC)
Fixed Wing Desired Experience:
• Air Medical operations
• International Operations
• Most locations require residency within a prescribed distance from the assigned base.
• Must be willing to work nights and days.
Requires activities requiring a moderate amount of standing, sitting, and walking. Able to conduct activities requiring a moderate to a rigorous amount of static pushing, pulling, reaching and lifting. Capable of lifting 75 lbs floor to bench height. Ability to hear routine aircraft noises. Maintains a "duty" weight (bodyweight + uniform/equipment) (varies by program). Must be able to wear a commercially available respirator mask with proper fit when requested. It requires close and distant visual capability (Class 2 Aviation Medical). Periodic hands to key ability (typing).