||Applicants must also possess the ability to conduct physical tasks such as lifting, carrying and pushing weights up to 80 pounds.
• Current FAA Commercial Certificate with rotor-craft
• Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
• Helicopter Instrument Rating
• 2000 total helicopter flight hours
• 1000 PIC in helicopters
• 1000 turbine flight hours
• 200 helicopter unaided flight hours
• 50 hours actual weather or simulated (hood) aircraft flight hours
• Preferred: Bell 206 and 407 experience
• Preferred: ATP helicopter, multi-engine experience, and recent IFR experience.