||Purpose and objective of this position:
The Captain, when assigned as the PIC, is responsible for the safe operation of Company aircraft.
• ATP with multi engine land rating.
• 4000 hours total flight time
• 1000 hours multi engine turbine.
• Restricted Radio Telephone Operator Permit.
• FAA First Class Medical Certificate
• Meet company psychological and physical fitness standards.
• English proficient.
• Valid Passport
• Valid Drivers License
• Bachelor’s degree
Physical Environment Factors:
• Requires medium to heavy lifting
• Will sit for extended periods of time
• Extensive travel required