||This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
• Must have Educational or work experience developing in C++
Desired Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
• Agile, Kanban, Lean methodologies
• Ada, Fortran, OpenGL programming languages. Qt user interface framework, Perl, GLStudio
• Git, Bitbucket, Linux/Red Hat/CentOS, MS Visual Studio, VersionOne
• Real-time operating systems and development of real-time software experience
Typical Education and Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.