||EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent of education and experience.
• Twelve credit hours of college-level Biblical studies strongly preferred.
• 4000 hours total flight experience, 1000 hours multi-engine jet pilot-in-command, International experience.
• FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with AMEL rating
• Flight instructor certificate with multi-engine and instrument airplane ratings preferred
• Valid FAA First Class Aviation Medical Certificate, FCC Restricted Radio Permit, current US Passport, current vaccination record.
• Currency must be maintained in all assigned aircraft as provided by the ministry.
• The expectation is for the preferred candidate to live no farther than a 30-45 minute commute. When position is not flying, regular office hours of 8:00 - 4:30 are maintained with duties in the office and hangar.