||• Previous experience as a Global Hawk/Triton instructor pilot (IP), or
• Previous experience as an IP in other aircraft with 1000 hours total pilot flying time (not including SUPT or joint undergraduate NAV training time) of which 150 hours are Global Hawk/Triton (not including “other” time), or
• Previous experience as an IP in other aircraft with 500 hours Global Hawk/Triton (not including “other”time).
• All IP candidates shall meet AFI 11-2RQ-4, Volume 1, Chapter 2, Instructor Pilot Prerequisites prior to certification as an RQ-4 IP.
• All IP candidates must complete a formal Criterion Referenced Instruction (CRI) course within 6 monthsafter start of training as an instructor. Completion of the Air Combat Command Classroom Instructor Course or MAJCOM equivalent satisfies the CRI requirement.
• IRC instructors must be graduates of the Air Force Advanced Instrument School (AFAIS) at Randolph AFB, TX, or equivalent.
• Employment is contingent upon maintaining a FAA Class II medical certificate and a current USAF Form 8 in the M/D/S.