||Required Education and Experience:
• Current ATP rating and meet the FAR requirements to hold the position
• Current unrestricted passport and first class medical
• 3,000 hours total time with 1,500 Pilot in Command
• No accidents/incidents/enforcement actions in the last 5 years.
• Minimum of two years compliance and regulatory experience in a Part 135/121 environment preferred
• Previous supervisory experience in aviation, preferred
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, preferred
• Knowledge of Safety Management Systems, preferred
• Good knowledge of the General Operations Manual, FAA regulations, operations specifications, flight manuals, and other pertinent information relating to duties.
• Excellent written, verbal skills, and interpersonal skills, including dispute resolution and objective discipline.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn new software platforms.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
• In addition to RWA pre-employment requirements, complete FBI background review (NATA) and FAA/DOT Drug/Alcohol program requirements
• Have and maintain a valid driver’s license