• Travel Requirements: 50%
• Location: Luke AFB, Arizona, Holloman AFB, New Mexico
• 10 years of prior Military Fighter Experience
• Possesses a thorough understanding of Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) and civil aviation industry safety practices.
• Possesses Aviation Safety Officer certification from a military safety institution or equivalent education and aviation safety experience.
• BS / BA required.
• Must maintain a security clearance
• Proficiency in Word and Excel
• Clear written and verbal communications
• Ability to organize and write procedures in a logical/methodical manner
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Work well in a team environment