- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- FAA Commercial and Instrument Airman Certificate Rotorcraft Helicopter.
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
- Host nation language proficiency per contract requirement
- LATAM countries: Spanish Level 2 in both Listening and Reading (L2/R2).
- FAA ATP Certificate SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 1,500 total rotary wing flight hours including 500 hours of turbine engine time.
- Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified and 300 hours of NVG experience.
- 300 hours turbine instructor pilot or check pilot time.
- FAA CFI/CFII Certificate or military equivalent
- One (1) year managing a flight training program.
- Strong English speaking and written communication skill.
- Combat experience and previous exposure to operations in Iraq or Afghanistan highly desired.
- Previous experience with the M-4, M-9 and Glock-19 desired.
- Prior US Military IP/SP qualified pilot and/or support on the DoS INL/A program.
- Prior US Military MP/ME qualified pilot and/or support on the DoS INL/A program.
- Qualification in the applicable aircraft; UH-1, CH-46 or UH-60.
- Current DoS Secret security clearance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.