• Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline with a minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience; additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• King Air BE300/350 type rating
• Experience as a rated military pilot (or contractor equivalent) with relevant flight operations experience within the last five years; Minimum of 1000 hours experience as PIC in any aircraft, of which 300 hours will be in a multi-engine turboprop aircraft (must possess Commercial or Air Transport Pilot Certificate).
• Possess an active DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility and ability to maintain
• Experience leading deployed or OCONUS teams.
• Will require the ability to deploy for rotations of at least 90 days with 90 days off during non-rotation periods.
• Be willing to travel for long periods of time, work long hours and/or non-regular hours with minimal notice and flying the aircraft in Hardship and Hazardous locations.
• Be able to obtain a passport to travel internationally.
• Have or be able to obtain a FAA Class II medical certificate or military equivalent.
• Be able to successfully accomplish the CONUS Replacement Center course which requires a deployment physical, immunizations and training.
• Former Military Instructor Pilot and/or Civilian Certified Flight Instructor (CFI).
• Special Operations Aviation experience
• Prior OCONUS rotation experience, particularly in CENTCOM or AFRICOM area of operations
• Proline 21 and UNS-1 experience.
• 1,500 hours of PIC time
• 300 hours in a KingAir 200/300 series aircraft.
• 200 hours of Instrument (actual) time
• 500 hours Turbine time – PC12 or Carvan for example
• Consideration will be given to returning seasoned military/contractor pilots to flight status who have not flown recently