• Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience in established professional discipline/area of study.
• Teaching experience in a collegiate and/or adult education setting.
• Experience in piloting and instructing sUAS (drones) courses.
• Teaching courses using D2L a plus.
• Airman Certification for small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and a high level of computer literacy including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical, evaluative, and critical thinking skills.
• Clarity and creativity in both professional work and teaching methodology.
• Ability to teach a variety of continuing education courses with diverse learners.
• Ability to convey ideas in a clear and articulate manner.
• Ability to empathically relate to a wide range of student perspectives.
• Ability to teach online courses.
• Ability to develop and implement diverse teaching and learning for different learning styles.