• Excellent communication skills and quick and accurate decision making.
• Must be within the age limits as per the FAA FAR part 121.
• Close attention to detail.
• Ability to work varying hours of the day or night, on weekends and holidays.
• Satisfactorily pass company background checks.
• Hold a current unrestricted ATP certificate with an airplane category multi-engine class rating and English proficiency endorsement.
• Valid First Class Medical Certificate.
• Distance vision corrected to 20/20 and near vision corrected to 20/40 or better in each eye.
• Hold an FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
• Ability to learn and work with EFBs.
• Must be able to fluently speak and understand English.
• Hold a valid unrestricted passport.
• Have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
• Have a minimum of 1500 hours of total fixed-wing pilot time.
• Recent EFIS experience or B757/767 type rating.
• Minimum of 1000 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) hours in fixed-wing jet and/or fixed-wing multi-engine turboprop.