||• Collaborate with ACI Jet Flight Operations Management and aircraft Owner to ensure complete operational success.
• Responsible for the overall relationship with the aircraft owner, and the owner’s satisfaction with the aircraft operation.
• Oversee the aircraft owner’s travel, even when not assigned to the trip.
• Recruit or assist in the recruitment of crewmembers for the assigned account.
• Assign crew to all aircraft operations and ensure a fair workload among crewmembers.
• Responsible for the well-being, and retention, of the crew assigned to the account.
• Responsible for ensuring crewmembers are competent in the performance of their duties.
• Ensure the aircraft is properly outfitted for the client and operations.
• Oversee the maintenance of the aircraft in coordination with the Director of Maintenance.
• Oversee and lead any aircraft modifications and/or upgrades to the aircraft.
• Ensure revenue and expenses match owner expectations.
• Verify the accuracy of monthly accounting invoices and complete monthly owner reports.
• Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and high-quality manner.
• Act as a mentor to other pilots on the account, helping them to develop professionally.
• Fulfill the duties and responsibilities as PIC/SIC when assigned.
• Act as a subject matter expert on the assigned aircraft type (maintain a high-level of proficiency and technical knowledge that exceed that of other pilots on the account).
• Monitor new information regarding assigned aircraft type and disseminate this information appropriately, with explanations if necessary (flight manual changes, avionics updates, Bombardier Advisory Wire, Gulfstream Journal, MOLs, FAA ADs, etc.)
• Respond to operational questions from Dispatch / Maintenance / Pilots in a timely manner, and if necessary, research the subject to provide informed and adequate responses.
• Operate ACI Jet aircraft in a safe and efficient manner while in compliance with all company rules and regulations, manufacturers’ limitations and manuals, governmental rules and regulations, and any other requirements of agencies having jurisdiction over the flight.
• Coordinate with ACI Jet Flight Dispatch personnel to ensure that the goals and objectives relating to assigned flight operations are achieved and carried out in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
• Provide unparalleled courtesy, professionalism, and customer service to ACI Jet Charter clients and owners.
• Ensure that Electronic Flight Bag(s) (EFB) are kept current with the latest navigation and application dates.
• Remain knowledgeable relative to the applicable portions of the ACI Jet Air Carrier Operations Manual (ACOM).
• Thoroughly review and acknowledge revisions to the ACOM in a timely manner.
• Ensure that a proper pre-flight inspection has been completed prior to takeoff, including but not limited to the aircraft, its publications, documentation, equipment, passenger service items, fuel, weather conditions at destination, enroute, alternate airports and departure points, customs, permits, and airport/runway suitability.
THE TYPE OF PERSON:
• Total Time: Minimum 4,500 hours total time; minimum 1,500 hours multi-engine.
• Must have a current and valid Pilot’s Certificate with an English proficient endorsement.
• Must have a valid ATP rating.
• BBD-700 Type Rating with “Global Vision” experience highly preferred.
• Must be able to maintain a First Class Medical.
• Must be able to maintain a valid United States Passport
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or have 3-5 years of professional aviation experience.
• Must be able to work as a part of a team in a high stress, fast-paced environment.
• Must be a highly motivated and organized individual.
• Must be willing to live within 90 minutes of San Luis Obispo County Airport