• Bachelor’s degree.
• One (1) year of relevant pilot experience.
• Additional experience may be used as a substitution for the minimum education requirement:
• High School Diploma and five (5) years of related experience.
• Associates degree and three (3) years of related experience.
• Bachelors degree and one (1) year of related experience.
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work cooperatively with others.
• Holds and maintains a current Part 107 Certified Remote Pilot certificate.
• Current or prior airline, commercial, or military pilot experience.
• Documented minimum of 200 hours commercial or business-related remote pilot flight time, of which 50 hours must be pilot-in-command.