||MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS TO BE CONSIDERED:
• PIC Total time = 4000 hours
• Fixed wing = 4000 hours
• PIC Time in Type = 500 hours
• Time in Turbo Jet = 1000 hours
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS:
A management background with a demonstrated track record of exceptional leadership skill is required to be considered for this position.
• Experience in multiple facets of training for flight operations personnel.
• Budget development and management experience.
• College degree and/or advanced (non-flight) training.
• NBAA CAM certification or other applicable leadership training.
• Interpersonal communication skills to coordinate activities, identify problems, answer questions, pass information, and promote department goodwill.
• Track record of working in (and contributing to the development of) one or more environments striving to implement and continually extend industry “best practices” in all facets of flight operations.
• Typed on G550
• First class medical required
• Must be able to work on an on-call basis
• Must be able to complete ICAO International procedures training annually
• Must be located or willing to relocate withing 2 hours of the Sacramento, CA Area.