||• High school diploma or GED required.
• Must be highly knowledgeable of the General Operations manual, FAA Regulations, Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Procedures, and other pertinent information relating to this duty.
• Must be able to complete training program, demonstrating proficiency with job requirements.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Ability to lift and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis.
• Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly.
• Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must possess an ATP or be eligible to enroll in the Delta ATP/CTP program.
• Must have a First Class Medical and valid Passport.
• Must be eligible to work in the US.
• Must reside in close proximity (within one hour) to a commercial airport with regular Delta Air Lines (and Delta Air Lines connection carriers) service.