||• Must be an FAA Commercial Multi-Engine certified Pilot
• Qualified candidates will have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have a valid driver's license and good driving record
• Must be willing to travel multiple weeks at a time and manage expenses for travel
• Must have 1000 total logged hours with 500 multi-engine
• Candidates with 2,000 total logged flying hours, including 1,000 hours logged as a multi-engine rated pilot, are highly desired
• Candidates with survey experience, aerial photography, or LiDAR mapping experience is highly desired.
• Experience in the operation of turbine aircraft is highly desired
• A&P Mechanic and/or Flight Instructor certifications are desired
• Preferred candidates will have BA/B or MA/MS
• Willingness to work as a team
• Excellent communication, writing and computer skills
• Ability to interact with external clients and internal teams
• A Pilot that embodies flight safety and the willingness to utilize and learn aerial surveying tactics will be an ideal fit.