• Experience in aviation maintenance of general aviation, commercial or corporate aircraft, specifically reciprocating engines, engine electrical systems, propeller, propeller repairs, jet engines, hydraulics, and land gear.
• Knowledge of technical manuals, drawings, and proper log book documentation.
• Microsoft Office Skills: Work, Excel, PowerPoint.
• FAA Airframe & Powerplant Certificate.
• Associate degree in an Aviation related field.
• Three years experience in aviation maintenance.
• Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Aviation.
• Instructor experience a plus.
• Prior work experience in an Aviation capacity.
• 18 hours of classroom instructional or technical experience.