||• High school diploma or GED.
• 4,000 hours total time, 3,000 PIC, 2,000 Turbine PIC, Airline Transport Pilot (ATP), and First Class Medical.
• Must be able to complete training program, demonstrating proficiency with job requirements.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Ability to lift and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis.
• Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly.
• Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must reside within 1.5 hours of KBCT or be willing to relocate.
• Must be highly knowledgeable of the General Operations manual, FAA Regulations, Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Procedures, and other pertinent information relating to this duty.