• ATP License
• 2500 TT Fixed Wing
• 1000 ME
• 750 PIC
• 1500 ME PIC
• 150 IFR
• 500 TURBINE
• ATP license
• FAA First Class Medical
• Valid US Passport
Ability to obtain and maintain CANPASS authorization for unrestricted travel to/from Canada as commercial pilot. Compliant with ICAO AnnexI -2.1.10 as it pertains to aircraft engaged in international commercial air transport operations with more than one pilot.
Excellent customer relations skills.
• Verifiable professional references.
• No significant accidents, incidents or enforcement action in the last 3 years.
• Proficient in computer operations and software (internet, email, ipads, etc.).
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to perform service operations outside and in extreme temperatures and inclement weather.
• Able to manage rest; perform red-eye flights & ASAP flights when needed and rested.
• Ability to perform medium to heavy lifting.
• Travel extensively and sit for extended periods of time. Education and training to obtain required licenses and certificates.
• Communicate clearly and timely up and down the chain of command.
• Must Reside within (45) minutes of KTEB - Teterboro, NJ
Training agreement (one-time) for initial company training.
• (36) months or less since last Part 142 Training event in type
• Must be able to pass a LEAR 60 Recurrent course
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
• PRIA background check (to include any incidents/accidents)
• Credit check
• DMV check with valid driver's license
• Employment verification
• Criminal history and fingerprint check
• CPR/AED/First Aid Certification (during indoc)