||Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Thoroughly knowledgeable in the General Operations Manual, FAA regulations, Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals, and other instructions pertinent to assigned duties.
• Must have ability to interact with clients and determine if their needs are being met as well as to help resolve any issues with a friendly, helpful demeanor.
• Must have interest and understanding of aerial surveying
• Reside in the Denver, Colorado area
• FAA First Class Medical Certificate
• Valid Passport
• Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) w/Multi-Engine privileges
• 2000 Total Time
• 1500 Pilot-in-Command
• 500 Multi-Engine Pilot-in-Command
• 200 Turbine
• At least 250 hours PIC in Metroliner (SA227)
• Ability to work and fly overnight to complete missions
• 500+ hours PIC in Metroliner (SA227)
• Typed & Current
• Previous aerial surveying experience
Work is performed in an aircraft with an on-demand flight schedule ranging through all hours of the day.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds