||• Requisite fighter/attack/trainer aircraft flight and tactical experience:
1. 1000-hour fighter, attack, or trainer time with at least 300 hours fighter;
2. DoD flight lead qualification;
3. Weapon School Graduate or DoD Adversary;
4. 5 years' tactical recency.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
• Ability to manage multiple roles and projects and to see the big picture.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
• Ability to cross-train into other aircraft.
• Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
• Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
• Regular travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. required.
• Current U.S. government secret security clearance or higher required.
• This position is subject to pre-employment and random drug/alcohol screening (including for marijuana).