||Certifications and Licenses:
Qualified Part 91 or Part 91/135 Crewmember
Years of Experience:
6-8 years of experience
Knowledge of Specific Job Skills
Related Job Experience:
Related Education or Training
Communication & Listening Skills:
Interest in Company & Position:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other (KSAOs)
• Must be at least 21 years old.
• Customer service experience required, fine dining & culinary meal planning experience preferred
• Excellent verbal communications skills.
• Willingness to work irregular and long hours according to flight schedules.
• Must meet and successfully complete the EJM Flight Attendant Training Program.
• Certified to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and in the usage of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
• Proficient with all aircraft emergency equipment and knowledge of emergency procedures.
• Knowledgeable with safe food handling procedures.
• Proper cleaning and laundering of all cabin linens and serving ware.
• Ability to operate all of the entertainment systems and equipment on board the aircraft as well as perform basic troubleshooting.
• Responsible for the purchase and stocking of cabin supplies and catering from bakeries, markets and restaurants.
• Preference given to local candidates with Gulfstream rating and similar aircraft size experience.