• Hold an Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with appropriate Aircraft Type Rating
• Obtain and maintain an FAA First Class Medical
• 4000 hours Total Fixed Wing
• 1500 hours Multi-Engine Land
• 2000 hours Pilot-in-Command
• 1500 hours Turbojet
• 1500 Turbine time
• 100 hours Night
• 75 hours Actual or Simulated Instrument
• College Degree preferred and 5-7 years of aviation experience
• Effective oral and written communication
• Must present a team effort approach with great interpersonal skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Must be proactive, efficient with the ability to seek out answers and resources as needed
• Must be able to work flexible schedules
• Willing to travel worldwide extensively and without any restrictions
• Must be able to handle the job responsibilities with integrity, discretion and sensitivity to confidential company and employee information
• May be required to be 21 years of age or older
• Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
• Strong customer focus
• Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values (Trust, Honesty, Alignment, Transparency)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk or sit. The employee is occasionally required to climbs or balance, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds over their heads. Specific vision required for this job include, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust and focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must be able to work in both a heavy maintenance environment and in upscale customer areas. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate with occasional high volume when aircrafts arrive/depart. The employee is frequently exposed to vibration. Occasional fuel fumes may permeate the workplace. Employee must be willing and able to work in all types of weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. The Hangar environment may be extreme hot and cold during certain seasons of the year.