• Working knowledge of applicable FAA rules, regulations, and standards;
• Attention to detail and ability to complete required reports on a timely basis;
• Ability to work in a collegial manner with Company employees, vendors, and customers; and
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• U.S. citizenship
• Must possess a current US passport
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Must Possess an FAA Class I Medical (or be eligible)
• Must possess an Commercial MEL Pilot’s license
• Pilots must have at least 500 hours total time and 100 hours multi-engine time
• Must possess an active security clearance at the Secret level or higher
• Ability to successfully pass a drug test
• Flight Instructor certificate -Multi-engine and Instrument
• Prior special mission or flight test experience
• Tailwheel experience
• Travel and rotational deployment throughout the United States and locations outside of the United States, including austere locations, is required.
• Ability to work in a variety of physical conditions, including austere conditions;
• Ability to where respirator or other required safety equipment;
• Ability to work in confined spaces;
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.