• ATP Written Certification (preferred)
• Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
• 2500 Hours Total Time
• 1000 Hours PIC
• 500 Hours Multi-engine
• 100 Hours Night Flying
• 75 Hours Instrument Time
Previous King Air experience
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
• Frequently required to sit for long periods of time
• Occasionally required to stand, walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
• Frequently lift and/or move a minimum of 70 pounds
• May assistance with loading and unloading patients
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
• Required to work in outside weather conditions
*If needed-willing to shave facial hair in order to wear N95 mask.
*Must be willing to participate in a drug and alcohol program prior to and during employment.
*Must be able to clear a criminal background check (post offer) in accordance with company standards.