• Current and qualified on the VE7A certificate
• Preference given to pilots currently assigned to Children's Mercy Program
• BE 200 Qualified and Current
• First Class Medical
• CAMTS Requirements, 3,000 Total Hours; 2,000 Hours Airplane; 1,000 Hours PIC FW Multi engine; 250 Total hours in night operations; 100 Hours fixed wing night operations; 200 Hours Instrument; 75 Hours Actual IMC; 50 Hours fixed wing turbine in last 12 months
• Strong communication, internal and external customer service skills
• Annual Flu Vaccine
• Helicopter candidates must meet 215 pounds body weight for single and twin engine helicopter
• Interview and acceptance with customer and PHI management
• Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.), drug screening and background screen.
• Basic and Geographical Pay
• External search may run concurrently with internal job posting.
• Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies.
• Some lifting will be required to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.
• Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
• Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns.
• Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service.