||• Lead Captain:5,000 hours total time, 3,000 hours Turbine Time. ATP required, Type Certification required.
• Captain: 3,000 hours total time with 1,000 hrs. Turbine Time. ATP required, Type Certification required.
• ATP and Type Certification required for both positions.
• Must reside within a two-hour driving commute from KPBI for both positions.
• Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures and company policies & procedures.
• Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol test when required.
• Full, legible, color copies of all FAA certificates (both sides), including Medical as well as completion of disclosure forms will be required as part of the application process.