||Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
• Eight years total flying experience, five years military experience, with at least two years KC-135 Pilot flight instructor and training management experience. Must have recent experience as a KC-135 Instructor Pilot or Evaluator Pilot.
• Completion of a formal USAF Instructor training course.
• Strong facilitation, and data analysis skills required
• Ability to participate in periodic aircraft familiarization flights.
• Must acquire and maintain proficiency in emergency procedures.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Must be able to work overtime as required.
• Must be willing to work any shift or day of the week as required.
• Must be eligible for DoD Personal Security Clearance
Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Will be required to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries and complaints. Must be able to generate effective oral and written presentations and proposals on complex subjects.
Must be able to calculate figures and amounts, prices, commissions, and percentages, and to draw and interpret graphs.
Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. An ability to interpret complex customer requirements and attitudes from verbal, non-verbal, and written