||• Captain position requires 3,500 hours total time with 1,000 hrs. Turbine Time.
• ATP required, and Type Certification required.
• Must reside within a two-hour driving commute from where aircraft is based.
• Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies & procedures.
• Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks, and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required.
• Full, legible, color copies of all FAA certificates (both sides), including Medical as well as completion of disclosure forms, will be required as part of the application process.