||1. Post secondary education with previous Part 135 experience preferred.
2. Minimum of 2,000 fixed-wing flight hours. 250 multi-engine hours required, with turbine time desired.
3. Must meet instrument currency requirements listed in FAR 61.57(c) or current company instrument proficiency check.
4. Possess a current Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Commercial Certificate with Multi-Engine Land and instrument
5. rating. Possess a current second class medical certificate.
6. Sanford is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.