1. Southern Airways Express has been conducting charter operations under Part 135 since 2012 and added Essential Air Service operations in 2016. Currently most of our operations are in the Mid-Atlantic States and mid-South. We have pilots domiciled in MEM, LNS, AOO, BFD, PIT MGW and DUJ.
2. Domiciles will be assigned during the last week of ground school.
3. Our route structure enables most pilots to be home every day during their workweek, and flexibility with their schedules.
4. Currently we assign domiciles based on seniority during the first week of ground school.
5. Our route structure enables most pilots to be home every day during their workweek, and flexibility with their schedules.
Pilot in Command Requirements:
1. ATP Certificate or Commercial Pilot Certificate with Single Engine Land; Instrument Rating
2. 1200 Hours Total Time
3. 500 Hours Cross Country
4. 100 Hours Night
5. 75 Hours Actual Instrument Time with no more than 25 hours simulated instrument time.
6. First Class Medical
Pilot in Command Preferred Experience:
1. C-208 experience
2. 100 Hours Turbine Total Time
3. Part 135 experience
1. $43,844.00 base salary
2. 57 Hour guarantee
3. Productivity pay of $40 per block over 57 hour