• Active Secret security clearance.
• FAA class II medical.
• FAA Commercial Pilot or Airline Transport Pilot Certificate and the appropriate category and class ratings with the airplane single engine land rating.
• Travel may be required.
• Minimum of 5 years AFSOC aircrew experience
• Eight (8) years’ experience of military operational flying duty.
• 1000 Mission hours (all aircraft flown)
• At least two (2) years or 200 hours experience as an inflight instructor in the MC130H and associated mission sets.
• 300 hours in similar type aircraft
• Must have one of the following:
o Instructor candidates who were instructor certified in the MC130-H and associated mission sets and were current in U.S. military aircraft within the previous two years.
o Instructors formerly instructor certified in the MC130-H and associated mission sets within the previous four (4) years if the following conditions are met at the time of hiring.