• Bachelor's degree plus 7 years of aviation experience.
• RQ-4 Global Hawk experience.
• Position requires experience as a flight operations crew member.
• Must have a FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate, Airplane Single Engine Land privileges with Instrument Rating.
• Minimum of 500 hours of flight experience as Pilot in Command
• Current Class II or higher FAA medical certificate.
• Active Secret Clearance required.
• Must be able to maintain the clearance required for this position.
• BS Degree in STEM.
• Previous Global Hawk or Med/large UAS experience highly desirable.
• Military flight experience highly desirable.
• Flight test experience, multi-engine rated, ATP, crew aircraft experience, aviation instructor experience also preferred.
• Experience working Certificates of Authorizations (COAs) with the FAA highly desirable.