• G-450 Type Rating (REQUIRED)
• At least 2,500 hours Total Time (Fixed Wing)
• 1,500 hours Multi-Engine time
• FAA 1st Class Medical
• Valid Passport
• Ability to obtain and maintain CANPASS authorization for unrestricted travel to/from Canada as a commercial pilot.
• Compliant with ICAO Annex I – 2.1.10 as it pertains to aircraft engaged in international commercial air transport operations with more than one pilot.
• Working knowledge of all Federal Aviation Regulations applicable to FAR Part 135, and Part 91.
• Thorough knowledge of FAA, ICAO, & other international flight operations regulations
• Strong organizational skills & advanced multi-tasking abilities
• Strong interpersonal, verbal/written and presentation skills are necessary to perform job at the expected level
• Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, email and web-based and/or mobile device applications
• Must possess a passionate attention to detail and the ability to work in a team atmosphere
• Present a well-groomed appearance at all times