• FAA Commercial Pilot Rotor craft Certificate and Instrument Helicopter Rating (Airline Transport Pilot Rotor craft Preferred)
• FAA 2nd Class Medical (1st Class required at some locations)
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
• Total Flight Time = 2,000 hours
• Total Pilot-In-Command = 1,000 hours PIC Rotor craft.
• Cross Country Flight Time= 500 hours
• Night Flight Time= 100 hours, including 50 hours night unaided
• Instrument Flight Time= 75 hours (50 in flight)
• Turbine Helicopter = 500 hours
• Air Medical operations
• Single Pilot IFR operations
• Night Vision Goggle operations
• Some locations have a weight restriction.
• Most locations require residency within a prescribed distance from the assigned base.
• Prolonged periods of standing, sitting, and walking
• Ability to conduct activities requiring a moderate to a rigorous amount of static pushing, pulling, reaching, and lifting
• Capable of lifting 75 pounds floor to bench height
• Ability to hear and respond to routine aircraft noises
• Maintain a "duty" weight (body weight + uniform/equipment helmet not included) if applicable per program
• Ability to wear a commercially available respirator mask with proper fit when requested
• Require close and distant visual capability (Class 2 Aviation Medical)
• Periodic hands to key ability (typing)