• High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
• 2 plus years of experience
• CPR/ First Aid certification
•\Must have excellent communication skills. Must be able to read and interpret service and emergency instructions and communicate to passengers and crew members. Must be able to lift 30 pounds. Exhibit a demeanor that is respectful of others, averse to confrontation, and obtains the desired results.
•Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
•Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
•Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
•Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
•Patience - Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous.
•Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
•Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
•Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
• Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
• Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to collaborate effectively with co-workers, supervisors and managers all having varying degrees of education and background.
• Accuracy - Perform work accurately and thoroughly.